Clean Up Is a Breeze
A Revolution In Drain Protection
- Unlike regular plugs that go over the drain, TubShroom fits inside, neatly collecting hair around it.
- Designed to effortlessly catch human and pet hair without disrupting the flow of water
- Time to cleanup? Simply wipe TubShroom off and GO! No harsh chemicals or costly plumber bills
- TubShroom fits any standard bathtub drain with a snug fit SinkShroom fits standard bathroom sink drains
- No hassle returns. Try it for 30 days and if you don't love it, simply return it for a full refund
This is incredibly simple, yet almost mind-blowing. Cleaning out the tub drain was something I despise but was forced to do since my daughter and I both have long hair and both shed about as much as our dog.HickChick67
You wouldn't think a small gizmo could work so well, but work it does. Clean it out regularly and you'll be shocked at how much it catches. Plumbers are going to hate these.Edward P.
OK so normally I wouldn't bother reviewing whats basically a tub drain hair catcher However... this damn thing delivers. It catches the hair and its freakishly easy to clean.Anna F.
Can't say enough good things about this product. I have a family of four and would frequently have to snake our shower drain, it appears I won't be having that problem ever again.Aaron Morlock
I backed this project on Kickstarter and it just arrived today. I got the white version. It is by far the best hair catcher. No knotted tangled mess to clean up.Tgreenwaldt
Easy to Use
All of our products are designed from the ground up to be as easy to use as possible. We're not fans of products that come with pages of instructions, either. Plug and play is always the goal and most installations are effortless.
When you hold any of our products, a light bulb should go off and you'll say to yourself, "now that's a clever way to handle it!" We design our goods with the utmost care so they just work as you expect them to.
The Bathroom Covered
Most bathrooms have any combination of sink, bath tub, and shower stall. Those are three types of drains found in virtually every home. We want to catch every hair in every drain before it causes you headaches.