Your drains are one of the most important parts of your restaurant kitchen. Keeping your restaurant’s kitchen drain clear, clean, and free of any obstacles is essential to the proper functioning of your plumbing system. And cleaning the inner workings of your pipes without disrupting the flow or efficiency of your drain lines isn't something anyone can just DIY.
If you have slow-rinsing drains or persistent clogged sink disposal in your commercial kitchen, cleaning your drainage system may be the quick and straightforward solution. While DIY chemical drain cleaners are tempting, these products lack the power to cut through grease buildup.
Additionally, attempting a DIY method can actually cause more damage to your plumbing. So before you try a variety of popular kitchen sink hacks, consider the costly damage you can cause. They are as follows:
- Pipe Damage: Corrosion caused by chemical drain cleaners can quickly damage pipes and lead to expensive repairs.
- Damages Caused By Using the Wrong Products: In the hopes of saving money, trying to DIY isn't a great idea. If you cannot fix the issue, it won't only cost you money but also your valuable time. Consider hiring licensed plumbers. They are trained to do the job right the first time. Your plumbing job will be guaranteed to last and save you money on ongoing maintenance costs.
- Health Danger: Did you know that toxic fumes from drain cleaners can cause serious health issues to anyone who ingests them? In addition, the ingredients in many drain cleaners are dangerous to the skin and eyes, causing burns if they spill or splash on you.
The Benefits of Having Drain Cleaning Services for Your Restaurant
To keep the pipes in your kitchen in good working condition, the first thing you have to understand is that you should prevent problems before they appear. Just as you hire a professional cleaning service to take care of the sanitation and cleanliness of your restaurant, you also need to hire a professional drain service to keep the drains running smoothly.
Hiring a professional drain cleaning service for your restaurant has many benefits. Here are some of them:
- It can improve the level of efficiency in your kitchen because you will have to worry less about clogged drains.
- Your drainage lines will last longer because you won’t have to use harsh chemical sprays and other chemicals constantly.
- It can save you money and time.
- Clogged drains can prevent grease buildup and leftover food scraps from accumulating.
- Looking out for plumbing problems early on and immediately dealing with them means you won’t have to call an emergency plumber.
- Clean pipes are a good sign that the water is maintained well and that there are no clogs.
- It is safer for your staff and customers when you have a professional drain cleaning service that can inspect your drains.
- The good thing about hiring a professional drain cleaning service is that they could provide you with a full-service cleaning, which means you can get your drains deodorized and cleaned, and they can even apply a protective coat on the drains to prevent further clogs.
For restaurant business owners, looking after regular cleaning of their premises is equally crucial as regular kitchen drainage cleaning maintenance. Now, with these benefits in mind, you can plan to invest in professional drain cleaning services to prevent sink clogs!
Are you looking to eliminate plumbing problems and clogged drains for good? Look no further than our complete 'Shroom drain protection line! We have award-winning solutions for every drain in your home.
More Articles from The Shroom Company
A List of the Most Common Things That Will Clog Your Pipes
Possible Reasons Your Bathtub's Water is Coming Back Up
How Can You Remove Hair from Shower Drain Effectively?
Why is My Kitchen Sink Clogged? 5 Common Reasons